Mens Club Competitions
Sunday is our mens competition day. Competitions run every Sunday throughout the summer months. All male members with a handicap can enter the competitions. If you haven't yet got a handicap you can find details on how you can get a handicap on the 'Handicap information' page.
Tee times for competitions are booked through the BRS system and can be booked 14 days in advance.
Competition entry closes at 8pm on the evening before the competition.
Tee times between 7:50 and 9:30 are reserved for competition entrants. Competitors are NOT restricted to playing only during these times and can play at any time of day - note that tee times still need to be booked online.
If you book outside of the 7:50 - 9:30 times please confirm your intention to enter the competition by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting Craig directly.
- Competition scorecards will be available to collect from under the lean-to, next to the putting green.
- ONLY collect the scorecard for the player you are marking for!
- Scorecards are not required to be signed by the player (temporary local rule)
- Submit completed scorecards through the letter box in the clubhouse door after completion of your round
- All competitions will be played off the White tees
- Preferred lies are permitted in all bunkers
- The ball can be marked, lifted and placed within 6 inches of it's original position, not closer the hole
- The sand must not be smoothed prior to replacing
- The flag pole must remain in the hole at all times
- The ball is considered holed if any part of the ball is below the surface of the putting green, even if not lodged against the flagstick
- Results will be processed on Wednesday evenings
- Results will be published to the How Did I Do website and app.
- Entry fees are £4 per competition
- Entry fees will be requested retrospectively at the end of each month via an online payment