Member tee time booking
To book casual and competitive tee times you will need to be registered with BRS golf and have your registration verified by the club. There is no cost involved. Here's how to get started:
You will need your golf club membership number to get started. If you don't have your membership number to hand, drop an email to email@example.com and we'll send through the number
Register with BRS here:Register with BRS
You registration will be confirmed by the golf club - this usually only takes a matter of minutes. Once completed you will receive an email to confirm that your registration has been approved and you will be able to book tee times and enter competitions online.
You can either book tee times online or through the BRS Golf App.member Online Booking
We highly recommend downloading the BRS golf app. It’s very intuitive and makes booking tee times and competitions very simple. It’s available from the App Store / google play..BRS App For AppleBRS App for Android
- can be made up to 30 days in advance
- can be for an individual, two, three or four ball
- can be made for 9 holes or 18 holes
- can be made any day of the week, subject to tee time availability
- can be made 14 days in advance.
- tee times are released for booking at 10.00am each Sunday
- can be made for up to 4 people
- cannot include guests except in special circumstances
Information to follow.
SEGGS Thursday and Monday bookings are managed by Adrian Braddon, our Seniors Captain. Adrian draws and publicises (by email) tee times on a weekly basis and then members of the seniors section book the allocated tee times. If you wish to join the seniors section then please email firstname.lastname@example.org