- Scorecards are not required to be signed by the player (temporary local rule)
- Submit completed scorecards through the letter box in the clubhouse door after completion of your round
- All competitions will be played from the Red tees (Ladies)
- Preferred lies are permitted in all bunkers
- The ball can be marked, lifted and placed within 6 inches of it's original position, not closer the hole
- The sand must not be smoothed prior to replacing
- The flag pole must remain in the hole at all times
- The ball is considered holed if any part of the ball is below the surface of the putting green, even if not lodged against the flagstick
It is now possible to sign-in to the competition and enter your scores through How Did I Do - either through the mobile app, or through the How Did I Do website. The video below shows the process on the mobile app, although the same principles apply when using the website.
Note that you are still required to post your complete carded through the letter box in the clubhouse for verification. We suggest that if you want to submit your scores for the competition when you get home that you either take a photograph of your card (or marker's column) or make a duplicate card.
- Results will be processed on Wednesday evenings. Provisional results may be made available prior to this if ALL scores are submitted through How Did I Do.
- Results will be published to the How Did I Do website and app.