Rules & Regulations on the golf course during the Coronavirus Outbreak
We are continuing to follow guidance from England Golf on course set-up and general play. It is absolutely essential that all members and visitors to the club comply with the rules and guidance set out that we have set out below:
- Stay at least 2 metres apart from anyone who is not from your household
- ALL tee times MUST be booked in advance
- Bookings of up to 4 people from different households are allowed (single golfers, 2-balls, 3-balls and 4-balls)
- Roll-ups are NOT currently permitted
- You should aim to arrive shortly before your tee time
The clubhouse is closed and the main doors are locked. Access to toilets is available through the Men's Locker Room:
- Toilets are accessible to Men and Ladies
- Access is only for 1 person at a time
- Please remember to bolt the door upon entering
- The locker room is NOT to be used a changing facility. Please change your shoes in the car park
Where possible we have removed objects from the golf course that are common points of contact, including bunker rakes and benches.
- Do NOT touch the flag / flag pole
- Putt with the flag in at all times
- We have amended our flag poles so that it is easier to colelct your golf ball from the hole
The bells have remained on the golf course for safety reasons.
- We suggest that you ring the bell with the sole of your golf club
- If waiting for the 1st / 10th green to clear we recommend waiting by the clubhouse before going to the 1st / 10th tee so that you can see when the green is clear
Bunker rakes have been removed but bunkers are still in play.
- In competitive play you can place your ball within 6 inches of it's original position not nearer the hole
- In non-competitive play, players have the option of placing the ball anywhere within the bunker, or playing from outside of the bunker
- After being in the bunker, try and smooth the sand with your feet
Remember to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres at all times on the golf course. Be particularly mindful:
- On teeing grounds
- On the greens
- On the greens
- When using paths and bridges
Social distancing is as important after a round as it is during the round, so when the round is over all golfers must leave the course and the club immediately so that there are no gatherings around the clubhouse area.
We will review and amend our rules and guidance regularly, so please review this page frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.