Rules & Regulations in the clubhouse during the Coronavirus Outbreak
We have implemented a number of changes in the clubhouse to help prevent the potential spread of the virus. It is absolutely essential that all members and visitors to the club comply with the rules and guidance set out that we have set out below:
- ALL visits MUST be booked in advance, regardless of whether visiting for a meal, or just for a casual drink a booking must be made in advance.
- Golfers MUST book a table if they want to access the clubhouse either before or after their round of golf.
- A full name and contact phone number must be provided at the time of booking.
- From Monday 14th September the maximum booking size permitted will be 6 people.
- Please arrive on time. This will allow us to stagger our bookings so that guests can socially distance.
- When you arrive, please wait for a member of staff to come and greet you. They will take you to your table where it will be full table service only.
- Do not come up to the bar to place any orders for drinks or food.
- You should enter only by the front door (facing the car-park)
- You should exit only by the side door (towards the putting green)
* the only exception to this if for disabled visitors, who will need to enter via the side door.
- There will be no cutlery or condiments on the table. Staff will bring these over for you.
- Tables, chairs and salt/pepper pots will be sanitised after every visitor.
- Menus will be single use and recycled afterwards.
- All payments should be made by card, preferably contactless.
- Cash will be accepted only if a card payment is not possible.
We insist that if you do feel at all unwell that you do not visit. We will happily reschedule your booking to keep staff and other visitors safe.
We will review and amend our rules and guidance regularly, so please review this page frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.