Rules & regulations in the clubhouse during the Coronavirus outbreak
We have implemented a number of changes in the clubhouse to help prevent the potential spread of the virus and to keep staff, members and visitors as safe possible. It is essential that all members and visitors to the comply with the rules and guidance set out below.
- All visits MUST be booked in advance, regardless of whether visiting for a meal, or a casual drink.
- Golfers MUST book a table if they want to access the clubhouse either before or after their round of golf.
- A full name and contact phone number must be provided at the time of booking.
- The maximum booking size is 6 people.
- Please arrive on time. This will allow us to stagger our bookings so that guests can socially distance.
- When you arrive, please wait for a member of staff to come and greet you. They will take you to your table.
- Masks must be worn in the clubhouse, but can be removed once seated.
- Do not come up to the bar to place any orders for food or drinks. Orders will take at and delivered to your table.
- ALL visitors must sign in using the NHS app, or provide contact details.
- You should enter only by the front door (facing the car-park). *
- You should exit only by the side door (facing the putting green).
* the only exception to this is for disabled visitors who will need to enter via the side door.
- There will be no cutlery or condiments on the table. Staff will bring these over for you.
- Tables, chairs and salt/pepper pots will be sanitised after every visitor.
- Menus will be single use and recycled afterwards.
- All payments should be made by card, contactless where possible.
- Cash will be accepted only if a card payment is not possible.
We are able to operate a takeaway service. Please call to place your order and organise a time for collection.
- Please note the clubhouse will be closed
- Please stay with your car until we notify you that your order is ready to collect
- We will bring your order to, and take payment at your car
- Payments should be made by card if possible
We insist that if you feel at all unwell that you do not visit. We will happily reschedule your booking to keep staff and other visitors safe.
We will review and amend our rules and guidance regularly, so please review this page frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.